IMPORTANT UPDATES FROM DERMATOLOGY & LASER OF DEL MAR
We are happy to announce that we are now completely open for service.
We will continue to offer telemedicine whenever possible however, we are seeing patients in-office as well.
We are implementing the necessary protocols to meet and exceed the CDC and local guidelines to ensure a safe and pleasant experience.
Some of our processes in place include:
- Staggering patients and increasing the length of appointments in order to minimize contact and support social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available at check in, check out and in each treatment room.
- All staff and providers will wear masks throughout the day. We are also asking patients to please wear a mask in to their appointment.
- Staff temperatures will be taken daily. Additionally, any staff with any symptoms of illness will be required to stay home.
- Each exam room will be thoroughly sanitized between each patient.
- Common areas such as bathrooms and lobbies will be sanitized throughout the day.
- Each patient will be asked to come in alone, with the exception of minors and those needing a caretaker.
- We have opened a second entrance/exit to streamline the patient flow through the office.
- We will continue to offer curbside pick up for your skin care product purchases.
We are also in the process of adapting touchless payment systems. Thank you for all the wonderful support.
We hope that each of you have been well during these challenging times.
Deborah H. Atkin, M.D.