Top Five reasons patients choose Ultherapy over surgery
Ultherapy has become the gold standard in non-invasive, no downtime skin tightening. Utilizing the power of focused ultrasound to lift and tighten surface skin to the connective tissue below, Ultherapy provided a non-surgical lift to thousands of men and women worldwide. Here are the top five reasons patients opt for Ultherapy over surgery.
- Ultherapy is non-invasive and there is no downtime. Ultherapy does not break the skin, require sutures or healing time. With the exception of a small amount of post procedure inflamation and in some cases minor bruising, there is no recovery. You can have Ultherapy in the morning, then an evening on the town!
- You will look just like you, only a younger, fresher you! Ultherapy uses focused ultrasound to strengthen and tighten your connective tissue. This causes your skin firm and tighten in the natural plain of gravity. You will look like you did a few years ago and with maintenance treatments you can create your own anti-aging phenomenon.
- No one will know you did anything. Because there are no telltale signs, no one has to know you did anything! Ultherapy is a gradual process. After your in-office treatment your body takes over and completes the process. For a period of one to six months you will see gradual changes and improvements in your appearance. Your cheeks will appear firmer, your neck and jawline will have less laxity and your brow will elevate. As an added bonus, your skin texture will improve and you will see a reduction in fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores.
- The results are additive. If you have Ultherapy and feel as if you want a bit more lift or tightening you can have it! Many patients have their first treatment, and return within the first year to do “spot treatments”. This means a little more in the brow, cheek or jawline to get the look they have been wanting. Then it’s just a matter of maintaining your results.
- Ultherapy can shrink your pores and soften acne scars. This is a new application for Ultherapy- Pore refinement.
Ultherapy can stimulate collagen on a very superficial level that gives you a smoother skin surface and a more matte finish to your skin. For patients that have had to suffer with large pores and rough texture, this is a great treatment option.
For more information about Ultherapy, or to schedule a consultation, please contact us.