Staff Spotlight: Meet Erika
Erika has been a member of #teamdermdelmar since 2014. She is Dr. Atkin’s lead medical assistant, and helps keep our clinic running smoothly.
When she’s not working, Erika is studying to be a Physician Assistant and is very dedicated to fitness. She also loves to travel and spend time with family.
Skin Type: Normal
Favorite Treatment: Silk Peel Dermal Infusion…. The name says it all! I love how healthy my skin feels after one and I love how my products and make up go on after.
Favorite Product: Topix Rebrightalyze Hydroquinone Pads
Skin Care Regimen :
1. Cleanse – SkinMedica Facial Cleanser
2. Intellishade for daily sun protection
3. Neckletage – Because it’s never to soon to start protecting your neck!
1. Cleanse – SkinMedica Facial Cleanser or AHA/BHA Cleanser
2. Topix Rebrightalyze Pads- This is to keep sun damage away
3. TNS Essential Serum- A pump of prevention goes a long way!
4. Retinol Complex (SkinMedica)- One pea size amount to the whole face
5. HA5 Rejuvenating Complex
6. Moisturize- I switch it up according to the weather
Tips and Tricks?
You never want your Retinol to make you peel, get red or be irritated. If yours is a little to strong try starting out twice a week, and work your way up to every other night. Eventually try to go to every night. Another trick is to buffer your Retinol with one pea size amount of moisturizer or Lytera before you put it on.
Favorite Quote: ” I am almost never sure about what I want but I am always sure about what I don’t want” — Audrey Hepburn